Our January 2014 Member of the Month is diamondback8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Hey guys! I'm happy to announce that our January 2014 Member of the Month is diamondback8! He's killing it with his great posts and he's really been a valuable part of the community. Thanks so much for all of your hard work that you put into making the forum a great place to hang out and chat about all things Xbox!

Congratulations diamondback8. I hope to read some cool stuff from you. Hey, where's the speech??

Congrats! Thanks for adding to the great community here at the forums!

Congratulations diamondback8. I hope to read some cool stuff from you. Hey, where's the speech??

The speech starts now! :-D Thanks to all of you! Man, first it was my buddy spark_777 and now it's me. I didn't expect this. :D It's been a great time hanging out with all of you. Like spark_777, though I do not have an Xbox One at this time, it's still nice getting to know the Xbox users here and each passing day gives me a reason to get an Xbox One. It's also fun giving you guys posts that just makes you guys smile. We're sometimes in stressful situations so why not we all have a nice little laugh right? Thank you guys again for a wonderful time. I'll keep on going here in the forums and keep it cool :cool:

Congrats! Thanks for adding to the great community here at the forums!

You're welcome KN1GHTMARE. ;-D

Hey guys! I'm happy to announce that our January 2014 Member of the Month is diamondback8! He's killing it with his great posts and he's really been a valuable part of the community. Thanks so much for all of your hard work that you put into making the forum a great place to hang out and chat about all things Xbox!

Wow. Spark_777 and I got one more thing in common now ;) Thanks jstep! And I'm honored to be "killing" it with my posts. I won't let you down this time. :cool:

Congrats dood! You'd better make sure you kill it better with the posts okay? Spark_777 got it, and now it's you. Looking forward to it!

Well, well! Now I'm not alone. Diamondback8, congratulations! I was a member of the month last month and now you're a member of the month this month ;-D You keep going my friend! Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back