PC should not be allowed to play against consoles

MaTriXbuzz

I don’t think PC should be allowed to play against consoles. Cause really it’s not even competition and they have the upper hand

I'm not entirely sure about that. Both ways take a lot of practise to get skilled. I used to be a pc gamer when I was younger but I can't aim for sh*ts now and on the other side I have seen some "pc friends" who can't even walk in a straight line when I hand them my controller.

I swear they did a research about this a while back but I can't seem to find it anymore online. It was interesting how they took a look at accuracy of both platforms. If I find the article I'll do a repost.

EDIT: https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...better-than-their-pc-and-ps4-counterparts.htm

This is something of the sorts ^^ "The study says that PC gamers have the worst reaction accuracy compared to Xbox players".

I think it is important to embrace cross-platform play, as it fosters inclusivity and allows for diverse gaming experiences.

I think it should be allowed but have the option to choose whether you want to play against PC players or not and vice versa, if PC players rather not play against console players, they should have to. It should be players choice in my opinion.

Back