PGL>Sim Style Sports Gaming

Lazzarone

From
Longmont, Colorado
Community: Premier Gaming Leagues
Consoles: Xbox 360/Xbox One (Coming Soon)

We are a Sim Style sports gaming community but we have hopes of branching out with some shooter and other multiplayer style games through Community Nights. Currently we have Sim Style Sports leagues: NCAA 14 (CFPL)/NBA2k13(NBPL) and Madden 13(MFPL). We will be looking for owners with the release of Madden 25 come August.

Our Sports Leagues have a great Track record we have been running Sim Style Sports Leagues for a few years now. CFCL is in its 15th Season Started on NCAA 09 Madden is in its 13th season started on Madden 10. We are a Mature Community so we have rules set in place for all our league to ensure we keep only the dedicated owners. If your looking for a mature Sim Style Sports community come by and check us out.

Lazzarone

Sounds like a all run and tight knit community of consistent gamers of the sports genre. Something you don't typically come across as much as you would think. Regardless, this is an awesome idea and would be great for anyone looking to work on that competitive edge or skill.

Our Core Group of guys who play most of our leagues are "Good Guys". While we all want to win our games we have alot of fun, the skill level is perfect we have good players and some that are really good so it keeps it fun and competitive in a good way. I am gonna try to keep this post updated when we are signing up for leagues so if any of you want to join us over there you dont miss the league signups....

Lazz

We have started getting owners to sign up for our Madden 25 League on the Xbox 360: (Once the league is full you will be put on the waitlist)

Our website is Premiergamingleagues.com

If you want the direct link to the Madden 25 Signup page please message me and I will get that to you....

Lazz

Back