Xbox One Physical or digital?

I'm just the opposite of BlackSolaris, I don't want to look at video game cases all stacked up and lined up in my house. They all pretty much look the same on the side anyway. I hide the ones I have now in a box from Ikea under my coffee table. I'm minimalistic though, I'd rather buy digital and have art on my walls instead of a shelf full of ugly green Xbox cases. I'd hide my phsysical Xbox away if I could. It seems as though that will be even harder with the huge Xbox One console.

My friend is the same way. She doesn't like even organized clutter around and tries to limit what she's got on display. She has a few DVDs in cases in the closer, but for the most part downloads games and movies so they are there, just not visibly out in the open taking up space.

Digital all the way. Can't wait to be able to preload games and start playing instantly at midnight!

I will get as many digital games as makes sense. If they are cheaper, then definitely 100%, but there are certain games that I would want on the One. For example, I use the Kinect as part of my daily workout. I would love to have it on the system to do that part of my workout, go finish my workout elsewhere, come back shower, eat and play the next game without having to switch discs every day.

Sometimes, I get frustrated with a game. I'd love to shut it off and switch to another one without having to actually get up to do it.

Basically, I saw the benefits of everything or most things digital when I was playing the Game Room and just quickly went from game to game on a whim.

i would love to go digital but as of right now their is little to no info on pre ordering limited edition or the non core game as a digital pre order. so right now i am on physical but would not be against a code to lock that disk to my console/gamertag so i can go diskless.

Digital all the way. I have always preferred o get my games through downloads. There are not many retail stores available in India.

Back