Xbox One Pirate Gameplay Experience Video | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

sc_shark

[video=youtube;KB7X686jKMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB7X686jKMA[/video]

how does this game not look killer..... over exploitation or not... the gameplay looks ick ass with a killer story.

50 unique locations.
your ship i your buddy and like another character...(epic) customize it...:) what...
sailing+storms+damage+crew dieing...
jumping in battle/fights while sailing.. not making it part of itself making it streamline.

you can be stealth or go in guns blazing as well..(seems not a full stealth game)

high points in locations become fast travel points( seems good) boarderlands has fast travel spots so im use to the idea.

having to live the lifestyle of a pirate.. looting is a major part and the game is unbeatable without it... miltiple ways of seamlessly boarding a ship... rope/grapel or navigation based..

That's what I have been saying all over the forum. Why people presume that every annual franchise have to be bad? Ubisoft is unique with their approach with multiple studious working on different part of games at the same time. That's why they are able to churn out an awesome AS game every year. This game certainly looks fantastic. Oh boy! I can't wait.

Back