Playstation 3 games

M

mclainfa1

Sometimes, there are some games that actually determine people to purchase a console, even though they have another one. I'm not a big Playstation 3 fan, and I particularly love my Xbox 360, but I was wondering whether you can recommend me some awesome games that are exclusively for the Playstation 3... Can you think of any games that would make you buy the PS 3 just to play them?

Offhand, I'd say the Killzone games, Uncharted series, God of War 3, or Metal Gear Solid 4. But to be fair, you should never buy a system just for a handful of games But it's your money so.... lol

In addition to what crossunitedfate has said, you could also consider Gran Turismo, Resistance, Little Big Planet, Heavenly Sword, SOCOM, and Twisted Metal. The upcoming Playstation Allstars is also worth a look.

You have a new God of war coming out in March this year, also Naughty Dog will launch The last of us, a postapocalyptic third person action adventure similar to Uncharted titles, I personally will wait for a price drop to buy a Ps3 to play those games.

Gran Turismo and God of War were the two big Playstation exclusives that hooked me.Although, I did get crazy frustrated waiting for Gran Turismo 5 to come out. They spend an amazing amount of time adding cars and ensuring the physics is right. God of War is just an awesome all round game.

Back