Playstation Controller

Hopefully we will hear what Microsoft has planned for the new Xbox/controller.
The PS4 controller has a share button that records your gameplay and uploads it onto youtube.

I definitely feel you. Maybe it's because the first game system i ever had was a PlayStation one. It just seems to sit in your hand so well. I like how the PlayStation controllers have four bumpers instead of two bumpers and two triggers.

I happen to like the PlayStation controller better. It fits me just right. The Xbox controller is larger in size for my hands which causes me to sometimes slip off the buttons. I still like it though. I use it so much that it causes blisters on my thumbs.

I'm in the same boat as ipmillar9937, my fav controller was the duelshock 2 from my ps2. It just felt great. I use an afterglow which is slightly smaller then the stock 360 controller and it feels like a good mix between the DS2 and the xbox.

In my very opening post I mentioned how I feel about the controllers. I used to be a PS fanboy for years and years, but a few months ago I got an xbox and ever since I've been loving the controller! It just feels so much better in my hands, that I wish I could use it on my PS. The only stupid thing about the xbox controller is the battery pack. That's pant's on head stupid on behalf of Micro$oft.
And for reference my hands aren't even big, they are even on the lower end of average imo.

In my very opening post I mentioned how I feel about the controllers. I used to be a PS fanboy for years and years, but a few months ago I got an xbox and ever since I've been loving the controller! It just feels so much better in my hands, that I wish I could use it on my PS. The only stupid thing about the xbox controller is the battery pack. That's pant's on head stupid on behalf of Micro$oft.
And for reference my hands aren't even big, they are even on the lower end of average imo.

I am pretty sure you can buy Xbox-designed PS3 controllers from store like EB Games and Ebay.

or you could buy something like this: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Turbo-CR...o_Game_Accessories&hash=item53e1b282ee&_uhb=1

For me it's the opposite, i prefer the 360 controller better for how sturdy it is. And those triggers... hmph hmph, those are some good triggers to play with.

Back