Original Xbox Please I need some help :)

fedepede04

Hi
I need some help, I am so lost

Sunday i bought an original xbox for 20€ :D
and for me it look like it have been softmoded, it has slayer evox 2.6 on.
But for me it does not look like i have all the menus, it don't have run games from Hdd and it also have no media centre.
btw it look like, that the HDD was change to one in the 60gb size.

what do i have to do, so i can add games and run them from the hd.
can i update / replace slayer evox 2.6 again or do i have to softmod it again.

btw i can run games i have download from the internet, I download one yesterday and it work.
also i have order xbox to usb cable, some retail games, and also some new thermal grease it look like the xbox getting to hot :)

/Peter

Just look on google and youtube. There are loads of video's and information on how to mod an original xbox. As far as your question for getting games online, I have no idea on how to do that myself. I would image you just copy it to your hard drive.

Just look on google and youtube. There are loads of video's and information on how to mod an original xbox. As far as your question for getting games online, I have no idea on how to do that myself. I would image you just copy it to your hard drive.

Hi
And thanks for answer, i should have close the thread i got it to work Sunday :)
my problem was that i did not have the menus and i was looking for a way to avoid re soft modding the XBox.
but in the end i thought that i had to do it and was trying, but i did not work no matter what i did, in the end i found out that my Xbox was NOT soft modded but hardware modded, so after i installed Slayer 2.7. ever thing work like a dream.

btw what a great console the first Xbox was

thanks again for your help and answer :)

Back