Xbox One possible relese date...

sc_shark

so i just got an email from gamestop about my pre orders

the email says thanks for your preorder of bf4( which is an xbox1 pre order) date is october 29,2013

what say you...
Screen shot 2013-06-27 at 7.45.04 PM.jpg

If MS say Xbox One is released November and Gamestop are saying Day One is 29 October, My guess is release date is November 1st and Gamestop are doing their usual pre-order service where you get it early ;)

If they guessed on this, they should have warned people, this gets people excited lol. The Xbox One is set to release before Christmas, so there may be a chance it will release in October, or around early November if these guesses are accurate.

i checked/asked the gamestop manager if the sku:# were the same or close(playing dumb) for the xb1 and 360... she said no

when i pre ordered i did all my pre orders the same day(for my games)

they did say the system is a november release.. the date would be right on the edge of it.

if i get any more emails or what not i will keep you guys posted.

Well, the 29th of October is a Tuesday, and what better a time to launch than Friday, November 1st? It is clearly around the time that preorders are available for pickup, as illustrated by you. One would think the division responsible for Xbox One is working in tandem with companies like Gamespot to arrive at an approximate date. Oh well, it's only four months before we finally find out. Four, long, trudging months...

Back