Xbox One Preorder the Xbox One!

No thanks. I pre-ordered a PS3 when it first came out. Amazon screwed up my order and it took me one month extra to get the damn thing. I will pre-ordered elsewhere if I do so at all.

Already preordered, most likely just going to buy my games the day of digitally.

I don't know about you guys, but for more expensive items like consoles, i prefer to buy retail, even if it is a little more expensive than buying online, because if something goes wrong, i can always return it easily.

No thanks. I pre-ordered a PS3 when it first came out. Amazon screwed up my order and it took me one month extra to get the damn thing. I will pre-ordered elsewhere if I do so at all.

Did they? That's pretty unfortunate since Amazon deals with those kinds of things pretty seriously. Did you just wait it out, or did you actually contact or speak to customer service? If you didn't, then that's what you should have done. They are usually VERY quick in solving your problems. Did you also know what the problem was? Was it out of stock, or did it just take abnormally long for it to ship?

Back