Xbox One Project Spark beta could launch next week

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Phil Spencer, the executive in charge of Microsoft Studios, has indicated the beta for Xbox One game creation platform Project Spark will be available next week.

Responding to a question on Twitter asking whether the beta would be available, Spencer said "next week" was the latest indication he'd been given.

Spencer then forwarded the question to the Twitter account of Michael Saxs Persson, the executive producer at Project Spark developer Team Dakota, to provide further clarification, attaching a "#whistlesinnocently" hashtag.

While Persson didn't provide a specific date, he said the team was hard at work on "fighting through bugs" and that the launch was "close though".

Source: CVG

Good news since I know many of us have been waiting anxiously to have access to this beta. It is a little surprising that it's launching as soon as next week and we still don't have official confirmation. As promised, if I do indeed have multiple access codes I will be giving one away for one ou guys to enjoy. Leave your thoughts on the new in the comments.

This definitely looked like an interesting game. Would love to learn a lot more about it and hear from other people how it is. Looking forward to this one. Thanks!

Looking forward to hopefully participating in the beta. Also keeping fingers crossed for Titanfall :D

J

Looking forward to hopefully participating in the beta. Also keeping fingers crossed for Titanfall

Yeah, same here. I really look forward to next week. Lots of good stuff coming out, I really hope I can play titanfall beta.

Yeah, same here. I really look forward to next week. Lots of good stuff coming out, I really hope I can play titanfall beta.

Have you registered yet? I have. Just crossing my fingers and hoping that I'm going to be part of the beta team.

Back