PS3 and Xbox 360

SiA360

From
Florida
How many of you own both of these consoles? I have a number of friends online who have both of them and play the same game on both consoles. To me it's weird, but lately I've been thinking about getting a PS3 also. All of my friends in real life have the PS3 instead of the Xbox, and they all squad up in my favorite game. I've never been a fan of the controller for the Playstation, but I'm thinking of breaking down and just buying it to play with my friends.

I guess it makes sense that some people would want a PS3 and an Xbox. You have some games that aren't available on both. And even the same game is going to be different in another gaming environment. If someone can afford both systems, I say they should go for it!

Oh, I didn't even think of the exclusive game aspect. There is one I've always wanted to try on PS3 called MAG. I've heard mixed reviews on it, but I'd like to find out for myself sometime before I judge it. I forgot the epic game, Halo, isn't even on Playstation. Everyone should own at least one Halo game. :)

I have both the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. There are exclusive games on both consoles, and I like the fact that I am not left out. I also have a Wii, and am considering the Wii U, when it comes out. It all depends on my funds, though.

Our household owns all of the current consoles, but I must say, our 360 gets the most action by far. My husband got the PS3 Slim awhile back out of boredom and in need of a new toy, but he only really plays it for games that are exclusive to the PS3, like Uncharted 3.

I have both and I started with a PS3, then I got a 360 because it seemed more popular and had halo :D

How many of you own both of these consoles? I have a number of friends online who have both of them and play the same game on both consoles. To me it's weird, but lately I've been thinking about getting a PS3 also. All of my friends in real life have the PS3 instead of the Xbox, and they all squad up in my favorite game. I've never been a fan of the controller for the Playstation, but I'm thinking of breaking down and just buying it to play with my friends.

We don't own both consoles; we have an Xbox 360 and a PS2. We're saving up for a PS3, but not so we can play the same game on two different consoles. There are games out there, like the God of War series, that are only on the Playstation platform, and that's its main appeal for us. I doubt we'll even play on Playstation's Live network since we've been playing on Xbox Live for so long.

The PS3 is definitely cool, my brother-in-law has it so I play it fairly often. That being said, I probably won't get one anytime soon. I just spend plenty of time playing games on my Xbox and PC. Unfortunately, there's only so much time in the day.

I have both but I rarely use the PS any more. I have games I already finished or got bored with so I prefer to use the other console. I don't have 24 hours to play in one day anyway so when I finally have some spare time I run to my Xbox.

We don't have both consoles in our house; we only have the Xbox 360. We're seriously considering a PS3 though, since it has a Blu-Ray player on it and all, but it's low on our list of priorities right now - too much to buy and not enough money, if you know what I mean!!

I prefer the XBox 360. The gaming experience is just better than on the PlayStation. It may be because of the fact that I'm a Microsoft "fanboy", but I honestly think that neither the PlayStation, nor the Wii will ever top the XBox products.

Back