PS3 games worth the investment?

Pamalala

I haven't played a Playstation game since the PS2 came out, and I haven't played my PS2 since it broke about four years ago. I'm kind of thinking of maybe buying a PS3, but I'm wondering if the new games are worth the investment. How good are they, really?

I used to have a PS3 too and I really liked it. The games were great, comparable to the Xbox I guess. I did like the quality of the graphics. I guess it depends on how much you want to spend and what you consider a good investment?

That's true. I kind of miss playing Sony games, but maybe I'd be happy with just a new PS2 instead of a (more expensive) PS3.

My opinion of the Playstation would be no it's not worth it. I've had the first two Playstations and the second one was just horrible to me. I just don't like the feel of that system at all and the controller is silly to me. It's like it's for little kids so they put shapes on the buttons. That's just my opinion, but I've had both PS and Xbox.

If you're a gamer who spends several hours a day playing games, sure - the Playstation 3 is a good investment. The games are remarkable, and - in my opinion - it's the second best console after the Xbox 360. However, if you are satisfies with the Xbox 360 games and only wish to try a few games on another console, you may find the PS3 a bit too expensive ...

Back