PS4 has lees chance of failing than PS3.!

Clark Bruce

PS4 Has Less Risk Of Failing Consoles - NowGamer

The PS3 in its early stages also had similar problems to the Xbox 360. While the 360 suffered from Red Ring of Death, the PS3 had to deal with Yellow Light of Death. Not it seems that future PS4 owners won't have that to worry about. Sony has confirmed that the PS4 will have a lower temperature compares to the PS3, therefore lowering the chance of the system overheating and potentially failing.

Well I guess that's pretty good if or when I decided to buy a PS4. I know at least on my original PS3 it never had the problem of YLOD so I guess I got lucky. Another note is my original 360 never had the RROD either so good on it for staying cool.
Hopefully since Sony has potentially fixed an incredible issue Microsoft has fixed the issue relating to the Ring. I'm just glad that companies are managing to fix some of their major mistakes with past consoles.

Thanks for sharing that excellent information! I use my PS3 for pretty much everything I do online, plus gaming on the side, so it seems to get heated up very quickly. Sometimes it actually freezes up from time to time, because it gets so hot, even when the fans are still running. Hopefully the PS4 will better support what I do on my gaming consoles!

Back