PSA, free xbox live.

elviahanf

Remember every xbox gets 2 or 3 free accounts with xbox live gold for 1 month. So if you don't want to shell out the dollars but want to play online for a certain game that's a good option!

Well now on the Xbox One you only need one account and any friends who come over and log in get Gold benefits while they're there.

Awesome! Free gold! This is really awesome for new comers because then they are able to experience Xbox live without having to pay a dime.

If they like it, then they can subscribe to it.

But if they don't like it, then they can just not buy it.

Great!

I totally forgot about this awesome new feature. Haha now I got an extra 3 months and hopefully in that time find a good deal for XBL! Thanks OP!

I'm really glad they do this, since it's pretty important to try out any service for free before you buy. I'm happy to see that they are continuing to do this trial to give people a chance to experience Live.

There is a much better way to do this. Bing Rewards. I am a gold member and get a free month of Xbox Live every 22 days. It works and as long as Microsoft doesn't change the rules or requirements there is a good chance I will never pay for Live Gold again, and it is an official Microsoft mechanism so there is nothing that will get you console banned or anything like that.

What a great idea and how cool is it that someone can check the whole thing out without a dime being spent. Definitely something my friends and I are going to be doing.

Back