Xbox 360 Purchased BC game not showing up on Xbox One

ZephyrSkeome

A couple years ago, I purchased Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Rently, looking through the store on my Xb1, I see that it doesn't register as purchased and is trying to make me buy it again. I went on to my 360 to check if I still had it.. I did. So I thought it must be a glitch in Microsoft's system. I uninstalled Brothers, and went to download again, it costs $15 and says confirm purchase instead of download again. I went to my download history, where it said "You've already purchased this item and may have downloaded it before. Would you like to download this item now?" And says download again. I clicked it and it started downloading again. A few minutes later I wanted to check on the download and I get this error: "Sorry, we can't connect you to the Xbox service. It may be a problem with the Xbox service, your network configuration, or your payment option or billing contact info." With the error code 80072741 at xbox.com/errorhelp. So then I check my network connection and everything is fine, except for "Service: Service Alert"

What I want to know is if Microsoft just completely blew off the 360? I can type things, but when I try to search, it says "Sorry, search isn't available. Try again in a while. Status code: 200"

UPDATE: I can search when I'm not signed in perfectly fine, so now I'm going to try to remove my account and add it again to see if that does anything.

No luck, I've almost given up on it completely

And it suddenly works when I try to redownload another game.. interesting

Back