Xbox One Quantum Break

ozadin

Another action game coming to the Xbox One! The trailer looks interesting, looks like it's going to be somehow related to time traveling. No gameplay video yet which is a shame, but I'll be looking for that.

[video=youtube;xP8SnUAYP4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP8SnUAYP4g[/video]

Any thoughts?

The first gameplay footage will be shown at next week's VGX Awards show. This game is definitely near the top of my hype list, and I'm looking forward to seeing the first gameplay footage soon. I'm hoping this game lives up to the hype because it looks and sounds pretty awesome so far.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Freezing time while saving the world isn't something ordinary for games. I'm glad they added this on this game. I'm definitely adding this to my list of must haves. The graphics looks really realistic. At first I thought that the girls looks like a real person. They got me on that.

Looks to me like an improved version of Max Payne. But this is way better than Max Payne. I think I will add this to my list. This game got me hyped just watching the video. I am excited to play this. I hope they can release it soon.

Looks like a great game to me. Well I've got to agree it does seem like Max Payne but the game is way too advanced. It's a complete time stop. I'm glad they had this game made. I am looking forward to playing this, this will be a new addiction to me aside from Dead Rising.

Back