Quote Notification System is active

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
Just a heads up for everyone, we added a quote notification system has been added to the forums. What this means is if someone quotes you in a thread then you'll receive a pm notification that someone has quoted you. For new users, this option is already set and ready to go by default. For users on the site that registered before 1/3/2014 will need to go to their profile settings - > general settings and scroll down and hit save. The pm box is already check but the system won't recognize it until you re save your general settings.

Just a heads up for everyone, we added a quote notification system has been added to the forums. What this means is if someone quotes you in a thread then you'll receive a pm notification that someone has quoted you. For new users, this option is already set and ready to go by default. For users on the site that registered before 1/3/2014 will need to go to their profile settings - > general settings and scroll down and hit save. The pm box is already check but the system won't recognize it until you re save your general settings.

Is it working? :p

Wow. Finally. I was waiting on this for ages. I mean this is one of the most basic forum features!

It was getting a bit too hard responding to every conversation. Greatly appreciated.

I think he's just trolling. He quoted you on purpose lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back