R-e-s-p-e-c-t

SiNAR 212

N3RDC0RE
From
MI
I think this goes in with what we have ALL seen this last couple of months since these consoles have been shown. We have all seen what it is like on forums, some are funny, but alot were mean or hateful for no reason. Im ranting...but its all about respect ;)
[video=youtube;RvgUXH-synM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvgUXH-synM[/video]

If not respect, a little bit of "not being a dick" would be certainly nice to see from time to time. But hey, new console launch. It's to be expected.

Strange how this video refers to anime scenes rather then real-life. I mean what kind of anime would they be if every single character had respect.

Strange how this video refers to anime scenes rather then real-life. I mean what kind of anime would they be if every single character had respect.

To be fair, it's Toonami. As someone who grew up on the original Toonami with DragonBall Z and things alike, I learned more from Anime then I did real life situations. However, Respect is the core component, and even if we all have our share of fandom and have pledged an allegiance to a certain console or game company, Respect really can go a long way.

Back