Xbox One Rainbow Six Patriots is Dead. Siege is its Replacement.

troutski

At E3 awhile back, Rainbow Six Siege was announced as the replacement to Patriots, with a focus upon tactical multiplayer above all else. The in-game footage looked impressive, and you can tackle each game type in any way that you'd like. You can use explosives and go loud or try to stay silent and tactical. Either way, the game is set for release sometime in 2015, and it looks like a worth Rainbow Six game. I loved the idea behind Patriots, although it was apparently dropped as a concept not long after it was announced in the first place.

Either way, as long as there's a new Rainbow Six coming out still that's all that matters. I enjoyed the Rainbow Six series.

I agree. I have more experience with the Ghost Recon games, but Rainbow Six: Vegas and Vegas 2 will always have a special place in my video game library. They were incredibly fun, although the controls weren't super intuitive, and the characters played like tanks a little bit. It looks like Siege has fixed those issues and won't have a problem living up to the Rainbow Six name.

I never had that many issues with the Vegas games, although saying that, it has been years since I played them, since we lost our copies of them during a few moving disasters. God, I'll pick them up on Steam just as soon as I have enough money. I wish I'd remembered about them when the Sale was on only a month ago or so.

Back