Really Awesome Stuff

Murray

From
Midwest US
I wanted to thank the Xbox One Admins for hooking me up with some rewards. If you don't know, ClapTrap and I are spouting Dark Souls craziness in the Dark Souls thread so if you're playing that game and want some guides and to ramble about it, we're doing it. I think its really awesome that you get recognized for being part of the community. I love jumping on here between projects at work and hope everyone else is having a good time too.

If there's a game you want me to review (You can read my Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 reviews) or to add walk throughs to after Dark Souls, you know I love to write.

On that note, what's some hobbies you've found yourself loving in the midst of your gaming hobby? Turns out I like to review things and walk throughs. :cool:

Nice job man keep up the good work. U are on the list for member of the month I bet

We do try here, Some do slip through but we have a award request link just in case. We also try to work with people who have shown interest in certain sections. i know you shark are up for the reporter achievement soon! But we do try to keep an out to make sure the people that earned them do get them. In either case, you earned those awards Murray, so congrats!!!.

Back