Restrictions Placed Unnecessarily.

Krystifor

From
GB
Website
meettomy.site
So, while on my boyfriend's account, a friend and I both had an issue on Fallout 76 where a group of low-level players ganged up on us.

It started out with one player beating me down, so I messaged and warned them against doing so, not knowing if they were knowledgeable about the game's rules or not - and they continued until they had a bounty placed on them. I proceeded as the game intends; I shot him down, collected the money for it, and then was chased by roughly 2-3 more players, who seemed to be with that individual, who then followed me into the building where I was hiding with my friend, and they threw a grenade in and killed me, and injured her.

Following this, I messaged one of the players asking what the hell was wrong with them; we were just trying to enjoy the game. At this point, these players had followed us and were messing with us continuously and I was getting irritated beyond belief.

The account now has restrictions on chat and multiplayer and other things of the like, and I feel like this is a bit unfair. I have seen WAY worse said and done than I have ever taken part in and I have never seen these restrictions for those things. I am peeved, my boyfriend is peeved because he is worried there will be a strike against his account, and now we're both too worried to even bother with anything anymore when it comes to the system.

Side Note: I had reported all of the players involved after the incident happened, as did my friend. I'm not sure if any action was taken against them, but this is highly unnecessary on my end.

Secondary Side Note: They were glitching bounties so that they could farm caps.
After hitting me and getting a bounty, the others would shoot them down and collect the caps.

I just want an answer and possibly a resolve.

Last edited:
Back