Revolution of Gaming Clan

Sollyhol

Revolution of Gaming (RoGclan.com) is a large gaming community (5000+ registered users) that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All built around a structure that is fit for never ending growth and to create social experiences that inspire action.

Some of the things we offer:
- Active Forums
- Weekly Events
- Competitive Teams
- Elite (Currently level 36) groups for premium and non premium elite members
- News and Event Staff
- Graphics Team
- Podcast Team
- Gamebattles and Clan Battles
- RoG Pro Youtube Channel
- "Rank" Structure
- Brigades to meet any timezones

A new member has the option to participate in the 'military like' rank structure. Not required, you can still join and just game as a gamer. The ranks give our community a simple, but enjoyable community experience. Members can socialize and participate in our thriving online community on Xbox LIVE and website.

No tryouts!!
You are not required to change your gamertag that is up to you.

Only Requirements are that you are mature and have a mic!

If this sounds like it is for you go to RoGclan.com and create an account and use my gamertag (Sollyhol) as your referral and be a part of what the fun is all about.Be sure to verify your account with the email you used creating it.
Then post an application to join a Brigade or get in touch with me upon joining to get you situated.

Hope to see you there!

-Sollyhol

Need help? Just send me a friend request on live ;)

Here at Revolution of Gaming, we are a casual and friendly clan and accept everyone, regardless of skill into our clan. We play many games such as: Halo Reach, MW3 and BF3. At RoG we have a brigade system, where you join a brigade (a group of members) who enjoy playing the same game as you and have gamenights with them. Sometimes we have minecraft Xbox 360 competitions for Microsoft points or VIP membership on our site.

More about the rank structure and such will be explained to you when you join us!

Hope to see you soon!

-Sollyhol

The brigade I am recruiting for is called RoG Empire, it's for EU and UK members, we are growing so why not join us!

Back