Robin Williams will be memorialized in WoW.

heavensdevil

I'm saddened by the news of his passing these few days. I think he was a great man that truly didn't deserve what happened. I'm glad that Blizzard is taking a step to acknowledge Mr. Williams love of gaming.

world-of-warcraft-to-memorialize-robin-williams

Now, I only hope that Blizzard don't mess this up and actually does justice to the late Robin Williams.

When I first thought the post I thought it would be like a statue of him in a main city, but this is just as awesome. Wonder what kind of function his NPC will do, I personally don't play WoW, but would be interested in seeing what they pull off.

That's pretty amazing, he was one of the few celebs that admitted to being a nerd. The entire video game and anime community mourn a fellow nerd..

There's news that people are requesting Nintendo to do the same for their next Zelda game. He loved Zelda so much he names his daughter Zelda Williams. I think this is great and Nintendo should at least to something similar to acknowledge him in the gaming community.

He'll probably be in Zelda too, he loved that game, he even named his daughter after it...

Just got news that it'll most probably in the form of a genie. It's awesome since we all know he was Genie and one of his most famous portrayals. Although I don't play WoW but I'm certainly interested in how the game can do him justice.

Back