Xbox One RUMOR: Headset may come with Xbox One

ozadin

There has been a lot of bouncing up and down with the decision of bundling the headset with the Xbox One or not, and it looks like Albert Penello is reconsidering it. Considering the amount of good news that has come the past week, I hope they won't stop.

As it currently stands, the Xbox One will not come with a headset, news which has been met with dismay by fans.

However, according to Microsoft’s senior director of product management and planning, Albert Penello, the company is reconsidering its position.

Via Xbox360achievements

i would think if they did it would be similar to the 360's headset.. i have no issue with the boxed one with my 360.. the cheapest i have seen is the 24.99 one and the next cheapest is 100 dollars. then next is 200..

their are allot of times i dont want to be bothered to chatt or talk to people while playing.. especally in boarderlands 2 where im jumping in on a match game.

I hope they do include a headset. Many online games I play, other players use 'non-kid friendly language'. So a headset is preferred. If I hear another gamer scream obscenities into their mic, that's one thing..but I don't really want my kids to hear 'f-you!!' Ya know?

It would be good if they included a headset, but I wouldn't put it past Microsoft to make some extra money off of their fans by making them have to buy it separate, based off of what they've been trying to pull lately.

Back