Xbox One Ryse Compared to God of War?

andrew172

Compared to God of War, how do you guys find this game? Personally I think it is a bit more repetitive- but that's just me. What do you guys think?

I think this game is less than God of War. I mean God of War is in it's own level and this game cannot be compared to it. I have seen the trailers and I can say that I like God of War way better than this. It's just my thought on the matter, but I'm still open to opinions. Either way, I haven't tried this game.

God of War sure is the bomb. This game is way too repetitive (just like you said) and I agree that this cannot be compared to God of War.

Compared to God of War, how do you guys find this game? Personally I think it is a bit more repetitive- but that's just me. What do you guys think? - Andrew172
I think this game is less than God of War. I mean God of War is in it's own level and this game cannot be compared to it. I have seen the trailers and I can say that I like God of War way better than this. - Dom0411

I can't compare to God of war. The gameplay is too repetitive and it relies too much on QTEs to deliver the action scenes. God of War has a better storyline and the gameplay never gets too repetitive. It's not a bad game though.

I can't compare to God of war. The gameplay is too repetitive and it relies too much on QTEs to deliver the action scenes. God of War has a better storyline and the gameplay never gets too repetitive. It's not a bad game though.

This is not a bad game, but I have to agree the game play does suck and it gets too repetitive like you said. They could have developed the game further. God of War definitely has a better storyline. But regardless, I might try this game out.

How did you guys find the graphics? Is it next-gen worthy?

The graphics look good. Next-gen worthy? Well, it sure is pretty! I would say it looks way better than Ghosts on the XB1. Totally agreed that it is way too repetitive though.

I've heard it was compared to God of War. Maybe it's cuz of the fact that it has the themes of war, of that familiar Roman atmosphere to it... well, I haven't played the game so I can't say if it's really God of War yet. Just my way of seeing it, it's just the theme in my mind.

My way of seeing this is like a parody of God of War. Why can't they make games that have a different theme compared to other games? Is it because this is a competition? Well I guess they lost utterly to God of War, and by a lot. They can never beat God of War.

My way of seeing this is like a parody of God of War. Why can't they make games that have a different theme compared to other games? Is it because this is a competition? Well I guess they lost utterly to God of War, and by a lot. They can never beat God of War.

I think I can agree with you here. Yeah, seems like a parody indeed. Ryse looks nice and all but then it does indeed have the same theme as God of War. I don't know, if you had to pit Kratos VS Ryse, Ryse would lose XD Kratos is the persistent, brutal, violent demigod. No amount of Rome army can take down Kratos.

Back