Xbox One Ryse what happened to the multiplayer?

Lovegun

Does no one play this game online anymore already? I know games dont last forever.... but damn. I thought the online had real potential

Does no one play this game online anymore already? I know games dont last forever.... but damn. I thought the online had real potential

Well I honestly don't like playing online on Ryse. Because yeah, I rarely see people online. I'm always playing single player.

The online portion is just too lackluster for me so I quit after a while. I am only replaying the Story from time to time because in my opinion, is the best part of Ryse. I wish that they had released some kind of Story DLC chapters to prolong the Campaign.

I agree that the story is the best part but I would never have thought the online would have been sooner short lived. Ok thanks for the insight!

I agree that the story is the best part but I would never have thought the online would have been sooner short lived. Ok thanks for the insight!

Story mode is way better than getting online for multiplayer. I agree on that.

Well what game are you refering too, I know I always play Battlefield 4 online it has a pretty active following.

Ryse multiplayer. Hmm. I only played the multiplayer feature once when my cousin asked me to go online. It's quite weird since there aren't any gamers online on multiplayer.

Haha I should have been consulted on this game. They should have modelled it after the ps2 game Shadow of Rome. Bows, chariots, different weapons and traps, and strategic dismemberment would have made this an instant hit... with an extremely active online community!

I think this game had a lot of hype, didn't live up to all of it (it has it's strengths, don't get me wrong) and just kind of fizzled out quicker than most. I don't know if there was a little bit of a misconception about the game or what, but it was fun for a bit, but it didn't really evolve, if that makes sense.

Haha I should have been consulted on this game. They should have modelled it after the ps2 game Shadow of Rome. Bows, chariots, different weapons and traps, and strategic dismemberment would have made this an instant hit... with an extremely active online community!

I agree. Haha. It would have been nicer if they had like an online poll saying "what would you possibly want to see in my game" before they finalized Ryse.

Back