Salutations Xbox Family

TheImpossibleGirl

From
Lynnwood Wshington
Website
www.crischillnorton.weebly.com
I will make this short, sweet, simple, and to the point. My name is Krissie. I go by TheImpossibleGirl or MsDestero. My current GT is MsDestero, however I will be changing that when I get the chance. I enjoy FPS as well as some RPG's. I love my Xbox 360 and I'm not quite sure if I want to switch to the XboxOne. That is why I am here. I want to learn more about the XboxOne and all of it's features to know if it will be a good fit for me. I feel that there is really only one issue that is keeping me from wanting the XboxOne. Though this will be discussed in other post.

I hope I like it here. Message me if you wish to get to know me, and feel free to add me on XboxLive. I am MsDestero.

Welcome to the forums! Always nice to see new members. Let me know if you have any questions.

Actually I do. Simple questions here. How do you get awards on this forum, as well as how do you get, and what is Rep Power for this forum?

At the top of your screen there is a tab called "site achievements". Click on it and it will tell you all you need to know about rewards. You can also like posts and get likes from other forum members.

Got it! Thank you so much :) I noticed that link just after posting my question. Thank you for all of your help.

Just to add to this, Rep power can also be gained from people agreeing ("approving") your post which can be done by clicking on the little star shaped "badge" under a users information, to the left of a post.

Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay! Everyone here is very friendly.

You may of said short and sweet, but you introudced yourself as three different names, talk about SHORT! haha.

Welcome.

Back