Same as everyone else here ....

Jaselee

Suspension 24hours …. I get a suspension for 24hrs , someone sends me a message telling me I am garbage at playing a game I probably am I also didn't know I had to play a game to someone elses liking, I basically told him to pretty much leave me alone and because he gets all his friends to say I am throwing profanities at them they all report me ,now if you Microsoft would and could have my response to this person I wouldn't of been suspended & the response is in my chat ! I grant you access into my chat to read for yourself, as we all know you don't hence the suspension, it would be a full time job, I guess its an automated system so heres what ive done , because you don't investigate the accused person who as the suspension and get full proof of my so called reason for being suspended .Except :- REPORT REPORT REPORT I have cancelled all my subscriptions ….. GOLD , GAMEPASS , EA ACCESS , I am an adult not some child who sends people messages saying that there garbage I know im old enough to ignore these people ,my gripe isn't my response which I will do again and again , my gripe is now with your suspension/banning system … no investigation is bad for business , I shall now forward my money to Origin and Sony … thanks for nothing Microsoft ….. BTW I am an underground player or is this a thing of the passed because you MICROSOFT cant get your matching correct being an underground player means in Microsoft description … went a little like this …. isn't afraid of abuse ,swearing ,enjoys a good bit of adult banter …. END OF

Back