Xbox One Smite

Riddler

Anybody here playing Smite?

Who is your favourite god?

We got a group of 4 incase someone wants to join us. Usually we play arena.

Well I really have not played this one as much as I would have liked to, or as much as I thought I would have. I seem to be playing at the times when everyone else isn't, and then when they pick it up somehow I seem to forget about it. I seem to like the ones that I have an idea of before, like your Medusa and your Hades. I will say it is Artemis though, just because of a particular TV show.

After reading your post, I went on and took a look at it. I haven't played it before, but seems pretty interesting.

While I would not be able to comment on my favorite god yet, but few of the features instantly caught my attention, due to which I would be playing this game and they are:

• Good Graphics
  • Being part of the action unlike DOTA
I will be surely trying it out this weekend.

Is anybody still playing this game? I've seen that it's free on the Xbox One and I've been wanting to test it out and see if I will like it.

If I enjoy games like League of Legends and Dota 2 (any MOBA really) will I have a fun time playing Smite? It seems really fun and like it has a lot more fighting than the rest of the MOBA's out there so I am very curious.

However, if there aren't many players still playing then I won't bother trying.

Back