SNES Games You Didn't Care For

StreetShark

From
Florida
Are there any SNES games you didn't care for playing. Popular games that people love, games that everyone seems to hate? Which ones or what kinds of games get your spite?

I was never a fan of the Simpsons games on SNES and only liked Bart's Nightmare on Genesis, but for the most part the Simpsons games of that era were meh.

The Simpsons games have generally been bad, but they had some good experiences. I think the Simpsons arcade game was the shining point. I did like Krusty's Clubhouse and the Itchy and Scratchy game.

I didn't care for the sports games on SNES. That was more of a Genesis thing there.

I remember playing 7th Saga on emulator last year. It's kind of difficult. I give it a try several times a year.

LJN sucked wherever they appeared as far as gaming went, but boy did they make great action figures.

I also try 7th Saga often, Thundersteel. I'm always hoping I'll grow to like it, but nah.

Yeah! LJN games are just, the worst man. I got my SNES when I was a kid and I have no idea how to buy games so my parents were the ones to choose the games for me and my God do they pick all the worst games for me, and half of them are made by LJN!

I thought the whole Adam's Family series was a waste of valuable time and resources. I remember renting the game and just being completely bored out of my mind. Not a single ounce of enjoyment came from playing that game.

I actually only played it recently so it may not be fair but Super Metroid...ugh. I love the Metroid Prime trilogy and the GBA games, but this one didn't feel like it aged well. Little things that threw me off (like doors only opening with 5 missile shots, wtf?)

Back