Xbox One So once the XBOX 720 drops what will you do with your 360?

Peterparker

Keep it for nostalgia purposes or sell it asap to get a piece of 720? Or keep it and switch teams to "you know who?"

I guess most people will seel it to get the cash for the 720. I believe it all depends on if you can keep your GS and friends.

Keeping mine as I really don't want to re-purchase the games I have for the 720 as most of the rumors have it to be an online only device. Maybe after several years I'll rethink that decision but that will take a few years. Another added benefit will be that any bugs and hardware issues would be sorted out by then.

I am not sure as of yet. I will honestly probably just keep it in the closet until I decide to see it for some extra money one day.

Honestly, I'll keep my 360 because I won't be buying the 720p right when it comes out, and that's because of the most likely price spike. Will wait a bit till they lower the price so I can get it at a good deal.

I will keep it and play games on it. What else would I do? It's not like I'm gonna get the 720 ASAP, anyway, I'm not made out of money! Plus, all consoles/handhelds lately have had a very crappy 1st year when it comes to games so I bet the PS4/720 will not be all that good for the first year.

I guess I will wait some time until the 720 settles. I remember the 360 having a lot of problems when it first came out. When it's confirmed that everything is alright with the 720, I will probably just put it aside for nostalgia purposes

Keep it and wait for probably a year before buying the 720. I'm pretty sure there wont be a lot of games available yet at the release plus the price of the console will be right at the top. Did the same before buying my 360. I waited for more than a year then after seeing some good titles coming out one by one, then that's when I bought my first 360

I'll be doing the same thing with it as I do now.....play it and ignore the upcoming consoles. :p

My biggest beef with the Xbox 720 is that it's not going to be backwards compatible. The cost of the console alone is too much for me to want to splurge on a new system, but knowing that I would need to buy all new games rather sucks, too.

ahaha those are all really good things to do with your 360, but i think i'm gonna be doing something a little bit more memorable. I'm going to be giving mine the permanent red ring of death.... i'm gonna set it on fire or blow it up in a crazy way so i'll always remember the experience! :D

Once the 720 is released, I will sell my 360 to a friend for a good price for me and for him so I can buy the 720 as soon as possible :p

I'll keep it as I'm unlikely to be buying a 720, at least not for a while. Even if I do get one I might keep it, consoles never seem to be backwards compatible which is a shame.

Back