SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006 (SONIC 06) BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE XB ONE XB SERIES X/S

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Games' started by ilyas7ii, Feb 14, 2021.

?

Would you like this to happen?

1. Yes very

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Not interested but wouldn't mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ilyas7ii

ilyas7ii New Member

I have heard that there are plans to bring back backwards compatible titles, can you confirm if this is true? And also. On the behalf of thousands of fans, I would like to request a game to be added to the backwards compatibility list. This game has a special place in our hearts as sonic fans and even mine, I have played it on the xbox 360 and I would love it to be backwards compatible for XB one / Xb series x/s. It would benefit off graphical improvements and reduced loading times from the newer xbox’s. The game is Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, also known as sonic 06.

This game suffered from long loading times and low frame rates on Xbox 360, 2 things that can be fixed by running on newer hardware. Some may not like the idea, but they don't have to play it. This game has some of the most dedicated fans I've ever seen and it would be a big day for all of us if this game was playable on newer hardware.

Here is the game link https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Sonic-The-Hedgehog/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802534507d6

Attached Files:

jj rice likes this.