Soul Sacrifice (VITA)

Claptrap

So, the grimdark Monster Hunter-like game, Soul Sacrifice, is coming out soon. The demo is out now already on North America and Japan. My connection is extremely slow so I haven't been able to download it just yet so I'm wondering... has anybody here tried it out? Is it awesome? It looks AMAZING on videos and I wonder if it plays as nicely! I wanna know you people's opinion on the game while also informing anyone that didn't know about the demo coming out :p

BTW, for those that don't know: the demo is the entire first chapter of the game and features online co-op (until April 30th, when the full game comes out).

I was so excited for the game, constantly watching Japanese videos. I knew the game wouldn't look that good because it went for performance than graphics, but damn, when you play the game for yourself and you see those graphics, it looks awesome. And it plays awesome too, so yeah, i totally pre-order it as soon as i could!

And damn, online for a demo and being able to use the demo save for the full game? 5 star game!

So, I got to finally try out the demo today. Pretty damn fun. I agree with you, BlackSolaris, it looks AND plays awesome. The soundtrack is great too and the story is interesting at least. Definitely looking forward to the full game now. I still have things to do in the demo, actually. I haven't beat Cerberus. It's pretty damn strong!

Back