South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play!

RonP44

I love the TV show South Park, but I'm always a little cautious when it comes to games based on cartoons. Has anyone tried this South Park game? It looks like it might be kind of fun.

I haven't tried this or any other South Park video game, however I've heard one is coming out that's supposed to be really cool. According to what I've read, it will be the first South Park game that the creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, have participated in developing. I think it's simply titled South Park: The Game and will be on Xbox 360 and PS3.

That's cool that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are involved, I think that could really help make it a great game. It seems like almost everything they're involved with is successful. Other than South Park, I've liked a couple of their movies, and I know their musical did really well too. I'll have to look for this one when it comes out.

Yep! I played through it on the co-op mission with my hubby when it first came out. It was quite fun and clever, but extremely short. Definitely give it a look-see.

Thanks for the recommendation gamertag, I think I will check this one out. That's too bad that it's really short, but at least it won't cost me too much to play it. That's one good thing about these little arcade games.

Back