Xbox One Star Wars: Battlefront expected summer 2015

ozadin

Approximately 2 years from now, worth the wait from what people are saying to be honest. Everyone is saying how EA will manage to screw something up, but with this amount of time, I'm sure they'll put out a great game. I'm also pretty sure they have been working on this for quite a while now, but if they manage to release it and ends up being horrible, I believe that it will be the last of EA. Again, this is just a guesstimation of when it will actually release announced by EA.

Given how little Electronic Arts and Battlefield developer DICE showed of Star Wars: Battlefront at E3 2013, a release date far, far away for the Star Wars-themed shooter shouldn't come as a surprise. At EA's annual meeting of stockholders today, chief financial officer Blake Jorgensen offered a clearer window for Battlefront's release, pegging summer 2015 for launch.

Via Polygon

I'm excited about Battlefront because I love Star Wars ever since the time of Rogue Squadron. The missions were simply amazing and the universe which we are so used to from the movies made it even more appealing. When EA says they are going to spend so much time on just one title and the fact that it is their first game after acquiring the game franchise, I would say they will definitely come out with the best. Chances of spoiling this is meager...

that was my assumption when it was released it was in the making. i figured mid 2015 or fall around holiday launch title. with the division being a fall 2014 game and how much was shown i assumed with how little battlefront was shown it was only a concept at this point.

the good thing is that is right around the time we are suppose to be seing the power of cloud,and the console really taking place with developers. kinda makes me happy it may be a great title with allot of new stuff.. think of what they are doing with frostbite engine in battlefeild and how much it will change by 2015... could be an epic game to say the least..

Honestly, this feels like one of those games that people just go t nostalgic about and won't turn out well once it reaches the stores. I'm in the minority when I say this series should have been left in the past. I said the same with Duke Nukem and Doom.

I get the feeling that for all the fan hype this game has, not even a quarter of them are going to turn up when it's time to make the purchase.

I am actually not too sure about how Dice will deliver all these 3-4 games they are developing simultaneously. It seems that they are under too much pressure. And we all know what happens when there is too much work to be done. They will cut each game short. yes, they all will still be great with 4-5 hours stroryline and same run and gun multiplayer gameplay that we all have come to love over the years, but they would re-use a lot of assets to churn out all these games they are developing in quick succession. It's a bit too much to handle. I hope they can pull it off though.

I am actually not too sure about how Dice will deliver all these 3-4 games they are developing simultaneously. It seems that they are under too much pressure. And we all know what happens when there is too much work to be done. They will cut each game short. yes, they all will still be great with 4-5 hours stroryline and same run and gun multiplayer gameplay that we all have come to love over the years, but they would re-use a lot of assets to churn out all these games they are developing in quick succession. It's a bit too much to handle. I hope they can pull it off though.

i am expecting that dice will be useing a modified frost system(similar to bf4) and proably upgraded with what they know the system and how the program can be written, if you look at the other big title games that are slated to release around them i would call it the second wave of good games for next gen. we all want good games at launch than a filler with ehh games... than a year or year half later your going to get the influx of what works on the system and what developers learned from their big AAA titles. its the semi evolution of the game/console.

plus its start wars it has a huge calling... if they duck it up and release crap you cand be sure it will be a big negative press. and sales will suck. i expect good thing from the game.

Battlefront was basically Star Wars Battlefield anyway for the most part. I could not pick a more perfect fit, It would be pretty difficult to screw this up but rumor has it that it will tie into the new movie.

Oh boy, can't wait to only pay the low price of 7.99$ to play as my favorite Star Wars characters.
Sometimes i think about i would love to see a new Star Wars Episode 1 Racer game on the current generation of consoles, but seeing how EA would ruin it, it's better to just play the old game.

Oh boy, can't wait to only pay the low price of 7.99$ to play as my favorite Star Wars characters.
Sometimes i think about i would love to see a new Star Wars Episode 1 Racer game on the current generation of consoles, but seeing how EA would ruin it, it's better to just play the old game.
Since that N64 title I don't have any doubt that a Star Wars racer is just a very bad video gaming concept.

And by the way: why two years? Have they even drawn some basic lines of some character or a level or something?

I think they are also aiming to release it near to the time of release of Star Wars Episode 7, at this time there will be more active fans around with Star Wars on their minds.

Better they take their time with it, I think. I'm always in the mood for a good Star Wars game, but I do think it's a good idea to wait to release it around the time of Episode VII. It blows my mind that that's even happening; I've been hoping for it for years, just like Battlefront 3 (or whatever they end up calling it).

Better they take their time with it, I think. I'm always in the mood for a good Star Wars game, but I do think it's a good idea to wait to release it around the time of Episode VII. It blows my mind that that's even happening; I've been hoping for it for years, just like Battlefront 3 (or whatever they end up calling it).

Indeed, i too love most Star Wars games and am glad they're taking their time on it. I mean, at this point they probably don't have much developed at all, just ideas. So two years is a pretty standard amount of time for a AAA game. I jut hope they do a really great job out of it.

Back