Steam Summer sale

Annabell

So how is it treating anyone? Picked up any good deals so far, or are you waiting it out? Maybe even trying to abstain from the sales since you still have a lot of older games to play?

I have picked up quite a few tiles like Far Cry 3 and Enemy Front. I don;t know if I am going to even bother touching rest of the junk I am collecting. I hate you Gabe.

so far I've gotten, Deadly Premonition, One Way Heroics, Deus Ex: The Fall, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Legendary, Anachronox, E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy and I'll probably pick up a few more games before the end of the sale.

so far I've gotten, Deadly Premonition, One Way Heroics, Deus Ex: The Fall, Deus Ex: Invisible War, Legendary, Anachronox, E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy and I'll probably pick up a few more games before the end of the sale.

I was looking at One Way Heroics last night when it was on the flash sale. How is it? I couldn't really wrap my head around what it was meant to be to be honest. The description wasn't that great in explaining the game I found.

I was looking at One Way Heroics last night when it was on the flash sale. How is it? I couldn't really wrap my head around what it was meant to be to be honest. The description wasn't that great in explaining the game I found.

I like it, its a little action RPG game where the world from your left is constantly disappearing and at a certain distance the "shadow lord" shows up and you have a chance to defeat him. It's got a nice mechanic that when you die your progress wasn't in vain and you earn some points which can be spent on better classes and stuff. It's only 87 cents so if I were you I'd grab it.

I was waiting on CS GO to go on sale for 75%off but I can only dream. I missed the last one and I hoped this might be it. I might pick up a few indie games here and there I guess like FTL.

I like it, its a little action RPG game where the world from your left is constantly disappearing and at a certain distance the "shadow lord" shows up and you have a chance to defeat him. It's got a nice mechanic that when you die your progress wasn't in vain and you earn some points which can be spent on better classes and stuff. It's only 87 cents so if I were you I'd grab it.
But...I don't get the mechanics. What are you trying to do when you go right?

meh it was ok so far, but nothing spectacular. grabbed payday 2 when it was $6 that's been it so far

So far I have only bought two games, Wolfenstien and Spin Tires. I am really enjoying Wolfenstien at the moment. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is action packed. I am a little disappointed in Spin Tires though. I played the tech demo for it a few months back and I really liked it but the game ended up being a flop in my opinion.

So far I have only bought two games, Wolfenstien and Spin Tires. I am really enjoying Wolfenstien at the moment. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is action packed. I am a little disappointed in Spin Tires though. I played the tech demo for it a few months back and I really liked it but the game ended up being a flop in my opinion.

I'm really excited to get Wolfenstein, but unfortunately I don't have enough money in my Paypal at the moment to be able to pick it up. I guess I'll have to buy it at full price later on

Back