[Suggestion] Some Achievement Ideas

From
Tempe
A couple ideas I've had floating around. Would love any feedback!

-Tagger [3 Ranks] = Basically, since the forum allows up to 25 tags (Should be lower IMO), we should have people get in the habit of tagging their posts. Especially for specific games for easier inquiries. Maybe we could have somewhere on the forum where the hottest or trending tags are so people can see a quicker idea of what we are doing here.

- Friends! = What better way to make gamers more comfortable than the ultimate form of 'friendship'. With incentive to have new friends people at 25, 50 & 100 friends for different awards!

That's really all I have right now. Both ideas that ran across my head earlier.

Think about them!

I like the friends one. I not sure how i feel about tagger. Lets see what the rest of the responses are.

The other one was the achievements. 0-4999, 5000-9999, 10000-24999, 25000+

For the online thing, thats going to be a nightmare thing to track. vBulletin isn't all that equip to keep those stats. Makes it almost impossible to verify. I'm on the points thing funky, i'm just waiting for our graphics guy to free up on his current project so he can start this one for the pictures.

That could be a good one, although that one is really hard to track in vBulletin.

We need more personal, fun awards. Too many cookie cutter, bland ones.

I vote for a female gamer achievement! Not that we should split up the sexes or anything, but there aren't many girls on this forum and I think it'd be a cute little touch.

I really like that one, its a good achievement.

The idea of a female gamer achievement is a good one,. It might encourage more women to want to play - most of the gamers on the site are guys but I know a lot of females who play.

Back