Xbox One Sunset Overdrive E3 Trailer

PB7

Former Administrator
For anybody that missed it, here is the trailer for Sunset Overdrive that was shown at E3. Looking like a great game with all elements you'd expect from Insomniac Games. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;FqJdZQPBDF0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqJdZQPBDF0[/video]

Well, this is the first time I've seen this trailer and I think I just found another game I'll need to pick up for the Xbox One :)

Woah, that looks pretty cool! Never heard of the game before, but it kinda reminds me of Borderlands 2 a little graphic-wise,Saints Row IV weapon-wise, and Left for Dead 2 gameplay wise. Definitely a great mix altogether, but I may be wrong. Is this another exclusive for the Xbox One or for all platforms? Hopefully, it will be multi-platform since this game looks really awesome.

Woah, that looks pretty cool! Never heard of the game before, but it kinda reminds me of Borderlands 2 a little graphic-wise,Saints Row IV weapon-wise, and Left for Dead 2 gameplay wise. Definitely a great mix altogether, but I may be wrong. Is this another exclusive for the Xbox One or for all platforms? Hopefully, it will be multi-platform since this game looks really awesome.

It is an exclusive on Xbox One. They've talked about using the cloud for staying up to date not only on fixes, balancing and things of that nature but also on the ever changing landscape when it comes to pop culture so it doesn't feel outdated.

I'm really interested in seeing more of the game.

Back