Teamnasuk say hello :)

teamnasuk

hey guys and girls.. just abit about me,, im NaS l Inception on xbox live, im the leader of a clan named NaS (national autistic society).. i have a channel on youtube called teamnasuk (please go take a look n sub :) ) i post mainly call of duty gameplay but occasionally other games like lego.. the money i make from youtube goes to the national autistic society charity (we have a video up showing our 1st donation being made of over £100) my kd is 2.65 so i give out some decent gameplay i believe :).. im also on twitter and instagram as teamnasuk and you can friend me on facebook as NaS l Inception! .. hoping to make some friends here and get some extra support for my you tube channel to help us support people with autism .. i find myself here thanks to funky jammer,, so thanks for that :) ,, and HELLO from teamnasuk :)

Hey NaS! Welcome to the forums! All I can say is - WOW! I think that is an absolutely wonderful thing that you do with the videos. I'm a big believer in charity and fundraising and just have a lot of respect for what you're doing. Um, and yeah. We won't talk about my K/D ratio. I'm getting more patient and actually had a 6.0 on round the other day, which I was super proud of, but overall, well, it's way under a 1.0 :p So feel free to join our game anytime, Mister 2.65 K/D ratio!

thanks for the warming welcome :) .. i spend alot ov time on the xbox (im sad ha) hence the kid lol.. yea the charity means alot to me as i have a son diagnosed with autism and another son diagnosed with a lifelong communication disorder, although we believe he will 2 be diagnosed with autism eventually! .. ive just added ur gt so hope to game with you soon :)

Hey man!

Thanks for making the trek over here from Instagram finally! ;) it's great to have a gamer with such a good cause stopping by. Hopefully you can raise more awareness to your page by making a thread posting cities of your recent photos or links to your YouTube videos.

Nonetheless, welcome on over man!

Back