Xbox One The controller?

A0130

What does the XBone controller look like? Are you anticipating using it? I love my 360 controller, I honestly hope they keep the design.

What does the XBone controller look like? Are you anticipating using it? I love my 360 controller, I honestly hope they keep the design.

Here is the website that gives you all the details on the new controller. In my opinion i think it lools great and I know alot of articles have given it praise ont he feel of it

VIA: Xbox One Wireless Controller - Xbox.com

388070-xbox-one-controller.jpg

It really does look nice. I guess it better for the trillion dollars everyone said it costs to make bwahaha ;) seriously though, I'm looking forward to it. I much prefer xbox's controllers to the play stations.

It really does look nice. I guess it better for the trillion dollars everyone said it costs to make bwahaha ;) seriously though, I'm looking forward to it. I much prefer xbox's controllers to the play stations.

Same here. I am VERY excited to see how the runble in the triggers will work. I mean having rumble in the controller AND triggers....it HAS to add more to the feel of the game.

It's like the Xbox 360 controller, but it's somehow even better. I really want to at very least pick one up for PC gaming.

Still, that dpad...
all they needed to do was change that to individual directions, something like the DualShock does, and BAM, perfect controller all year, all years!

Still, that dpad...
all they needed to do was change that to individual directions, something like the DualShock does, and BAM, perfect controller all year, all years!

I think they didn't do that because of existing tradermarks and patents on certain types of d-pads? Not sure, but I heard something like that a while ago. Still, the d-pad looks decent enough. Certainly better than the 360's pad's...

Sony still holds the patent for that design.The only reason we got the cross shape this time is because Nintendo's patent expired.

This. I read some where back in the 360 early days that Sony held the patent for it.

Back