Xbox One The Crew

ozadin

Looks like another racing game, but this one looks very unique and interesting. Looks a bit GTA related how you have to escape from the cops. Here's the E3 trailer video if anyone missed it.
[video=youtube;HYWiqCwsHC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYWiqCwsHC8[/video]

Good trailer and who does not mind running from the cops in a virtual setting? I am a brave gamer but I would never do have of the stuff I can in games outside of the game world.

This is one of the games I'm really excited about. While Ubi's devs said you don't have a full scale United States to navigate, the pared down version should prove to be very authentic. I am excited to see how they meld the SP/MP aspects into one game.. it seems that concept was pretty consistent across multiple titles coming out of E3. One thing they didn't get into is how many different car choices you had. Gonna guess they licensed most of the major American automakers but I'd like to see a full list.

just watched the trailer i thought the game was a ps4 exclusive and just brushed it off to not be excited for it. dang u xb1 i kinda want this in a bad way now. was really looking at titanfall as my 4th pre order but may bite the bullet and get this..

cars will proably be lacking which does suck... if the game gets a good following im sure 3 months in a season pass will be offered and more cars will be added.. it really depends on sales and how much gameplay we get. if its like horizon and can be bear in under 48 hours their will be no reason for the add on packs..

id really like to see what all the game is about.. how its played if its mission based.. if your racing a road/circut layed out. if its a capture the flag type of game.. their is still allot to be seen from and this game is def thrown under the rug thus far as a xb1 or next gen game.

The trailer does indeed look very cool. Not sure where you got GTA from though as there didn't seem to be any sand box elements to the game or any getting in/out of cars. If anything it's comparable to Need For Speed Hot Pursuit in terms of police chase style gaming from what has been shown here.

Another thing is that, this is not gameplay. It's just a video sequence that isn't ( as far as we can see ) built from the actual game engine so, the graphics we're seeing here may not even resemble those of the finished game which, could be good or bad.

I did see a 350z in there ( Nissan ) and a Lamborghini, which suggests both Japanes & Italian manufacturer licenses som we may see a good selection of cars yet @sc_shark

I don't have 25 posts so I can't post links, but if you go to Youtube, you can see the entire E3 presentation that includes actual gameplay footage.

The trailer does indeed look very cool. Not sure where you got GTA from though as there didn't seem to be any sand box elements to the game or any getting in/out of cars. If anything it's comparable to Need For Speed Hot Pursuit in terms of police chase style gaming from what has been shown here.

Another thing is that, this is not gameplay. It's just a video sequence that isn't ( as far as we can see ) built from the actual game engine so, the graphics we're seeing here may not even resemble those of the finished game which, could be good or bad.

I did see a 350z in there ( Nissan ) and a Lamborghini, which suggests both Japanes & Italian manufacturer licenses som we may see a good selection of cars yet @sc_shark

i think the game would be hard pressed to get 50 cars on launch.... every racing game is going to have your core cars.. 370/350z nissan gtr porsche,lambo,audi and your general american cars... heck even grand turismo had porsche and didnt have the license to have the cars.. ruff motorsports.. yes its aftermarket but it was a core car for gamers/auto enthusists.

now a days on console/car games we want the 400 cars at launch with an additional 200+ with dlc. getting the oddities... galant vr4,copo camero,roush mustang,ford lightning,older audi rally cars,gts-4 celica,efni fd rx7,3000gt-vr4 limited,varients of nsx type r, bmw m3 csl, m1 the nitch cars that enthusests want but dont add any real content just that got to have or deep desire to have a car you couldnt in real life or are just so rare that its fun to play with.

with the run of exotics these days, ccx,pagani,lambo varients,ferrari varients,gumpert and the list goes on and on of the high end exotics that are amazing we all want to play them and are more of a top/2nd teir in driver based games.... i am personally tired of the exotic hype in racing games. i enjoy my core s class racing much more. slightly powered where suspension and really dialing the car in comes into play. anyone can play with a 500-700hp s1/p1 style car and catch up and blow by ... but take a good setup and play with exotics with a few less whp is allot more fun.

i had a mr2 in forza setup with 400hp and would always hang with the high hp cars but i had the suspension dialed in and knew which tracks i could enjoy the car... sure it wasn't a super speed way car but in the twisties i ate up some multiplayer guys.. and ones of which wanted my setup which made me proud.

im sure the crew is more of a midnight racing,wangan midnight, style of game. call it need for speedish.. i am looking forward to more from the game/gameplay and real breakdown of what the game is based around before i buy.

I was definitely impressed by the trailer for this game. To be honest I thought this was the best looking racing game that was at E3, even better than Forza and Driveclub. To me, the gameplay just looked so fun to me. I like the open world aspect of it, how you could almost literally go anywhere in world. From La and NYC, to Las Vegas an Miami. Really looking forward to seeing more of this in the coming months.

idk where i exactly herd ths but its not that open of a world/explore... im sure more will be released as the launch date but this game is getting no press coverage.

I don't have 25 posts so I can't post links, but if you go to Youtube, you can see the entire E3 presentation that includes actual gameplay footage.

hear you go man... the link ur talking about.
[video=youtube;otPezoOZ5xQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPezoOZ5xQ[/video]

That was a pretty spectacular trailer. It looks like they're combining stuff from the latest Need for Speed that was released this year, along with some stuff from The Fast and Furious movies. When it comes out, I'll play it and let you guys know if it's worth it or not. :)

honestly im not feeling it now.. its trying to be to many things... its not a racing.. its not an open world explore... its all over the place with customization... 4x4 camero's street tuned mustangs ect ect..

make a game based around real world street racing... ie wangon midnight or tokyo street racer. something on these lines.
[video=youtube;736TuNE-DaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=736TuNE-DaY[/video]

now that is the type of game i could get lost in for days... real world street racing...

Looks interesting and the world is pretty big. It might be an awesome time. I really liked the Need For Speed games that included cops, like Hop Pursuit 2, and this has a unique spin on the whole racing with cops genre of racing games.

I got in the Beta today and will try it when I get home.

i didnt get in or try... i watched some twitch and just didnt do much for me

I played a little yesterday and its not bad. Sort of like a more open world Need For Speed Rivals with a first player story aspect to it.

I wasn't following the storyline a lot and was smashing thru fences, chasing people and it was fun. Not sure yet if I will get it or not as $ is tight around holiday time.

I am also in the beta for the PS4 so going to play on both this weekend.

Back