Xbox One The Division - 20 Minutes of Gameplay

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;kF45X7JO9Hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF45X7JO9Hw[/video]​

Anybody up for some gameplay of The Division? Ubisoft's awesome next-gen game was revealed months ago at E3 with much hype. Well, here's 20 minutes of gameplay to give us a peek at what we'll be playing next year. Oh yeah, psyched for this :cool:

Oh yes. The Division looks sweet. This will definitely define what is truly a next-gen game. It has that awesome atmosphere. I'm also hyped about how its multiplayer will be. This is definitely gonna be a must-buy for me.

This is definitely a good game. Tom Clancy's (games) are always nice and challenging. But is it better than Metal Gear Solid? Either way, I will get this game as soon as it is out. I just hope that there was a video about the multi player feature. I want to play co-op or against people if possible.

This is definitely a good game. Tom Clancy's (games) are always nice and challenging. But is it better than Metal Gear Solid? Either way, I will get this game as soon as it is out. I just hope that there was a video about the multi player feature. I want to play co-op or against people if possible.

Better than MGS? We'll see about that. This is, after all, a new video game so we can't say for sure. But yeah, game looking sweet. If I see another video with the multiplayer, I'll post it right up. I'm eager to see more of that.

Looks to be worth my time. I'd like to see more of this game. It's got that awesome atmosphere, it's got interesting gameplay and it's got stunning visuals. Definitely something I might buy when I get a next-gen console.

Game is looking really solid. Graphics are amazing without that "too real" feeling. We just have to wait and see what the final product will look like and how multiplayer will work specifically.

This looks great, although I wish they'd come out with another Rainbow Six Vegas already! THAT is a game I've been waiting for way too long...In the meantime though, this should help hold me over.

This looks great, although I wish they'd come out with another Rainbow Six Vegas already! THAT is a game I've been waiting for way too long...In the meantime though, this should help hold me over.

Ubisoft was actually about to come up with a new Rainbow Six. I remember they made the announcement last year in E3. Unfortunately, when they got into development and stuck with it for months, somehow, the initial idea lost its touch. They scrapped it. I believe they said they want to find a new reason why they should make a new Rainbow Six. It's something about exploring the very idea of counter-terrorism.

Unfortunately, as thedoodseven states, we may not be seeing a new Rainbow Six anytime soon. The next one was in development before but it was scrapped due to the idea losing its touch. The developers probably thought they were just going into another development for a repetitive, redundant shooter. There are so many shooters these days, why make another one? And Counter Strike already nails it with terrorists and counter-terrorists.

If this game is half as good as they make it sound then I'm all in!

Back