Xbox One The Elder Scrolls Online QuakeCon 2013

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;JWXjzLEGV9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWXjzLEGV9U[/video]​

Here you go peeps. Some gameplay of the Elder Scrolls Online.

I must say: this game looks like a Skyrim with other human players. I thought they were going to go radical and change gameplay elements into the common MMO but if you look at this footage, it seems they're staying true to the roots of the Elder Scrolls. The visuals, the gameplay, the theme... it's like they just slapped multiplayer into the core of the Elder Scroll gameplay. What do you guys think? I'd get this one and play it. Looking forward to getting this one. :)

There was some good footage here. You can now find some better videos thanks to the beta being released.

Aww damn! This game looks good :) I'm just surprised that it still retains much of the modern Elder Scrolls games. It's like you're right: it's like Skyrim, but with other people. Wow, wow indeed. I may just get this one. I don't mind paying the monthly subscription. If I can play with other people Skyrim-style, count me in!

Holy, NICE! I am a HUGE fan of MMO so this should be the game for me! I was a fan of Skyrim so I cannot wait for this game to come out! I will be sure to call all my friends and then we can all play it together for maximum fun.

Can't wait!

Holy, NICE! I am a HUGE fan of MMO so this should be the game for me! I was a fan of Skyrim so I cannot wait for this game to come out! I will be sure to call all my friends and then we can all play it together for maximum fun.

Can't wait!

Damn! Same here! I gave the game a try once (Skyrim, I mean) and my golly does it look good. Now, seeing this game in action, it's really a Skyrim with human players. This might actually get me into the MMO genre more. Now we can finally face them dragons with companions. Huzzah!

I am loving this game already. I have to get this as soon as it is out. I like that they added an option to switch from first person to third person. But the best part is, there are no restrictions on wearing armors and weapons. It doesn't matter what class you are on, you get to wear and use anything. Plus, I like the way points. It makes it easier to travel around the play. Looking forward to this game.

Don't get me wrong. I haven't been a total fan of Elder Scrolls before. I have always been a Fable and Final Fantasy type of guy. But the preview that they had on this trailer really took my interests in. The graphics sure is superb, plus the game play is neat. I will watch out for this game and I will add this to my list of favorites.

I am loving this game already. I have to get this as soon as it is out. I like that they added an option to switch from first person to third person. But the best part is, there are no restrictions on wearing armors and weapons. It doesn't matter what class you are on, you get to wear and use anything. Plus, I like the way points. It makes it easier to travel around the play. Looking forward to this game.

Well... you could always do this in Elder Scrolls games but I suppose some MMOs don't allow it. Still I think that Elder Scrolls Online is trying to stay more true to it's Elder Scrolls series than the generic MMO recipe.

Don't get me wrong. I haven't been a total fan of Elder Scrolls before. I have always been a Fable and Final Fantasy type of guy. But the preview that they had on this trailer really took my interests in. The graphics sure is superb, plus the game play is neat. I will watch out for this game and I will add this to my list of favorites.

Man, I agree with you. Seriously, I'm impressed. They managed to keep the core essentials of the Elder Scrolls games in the modern era and still, it's like a modern Elder Scrolls games with other human players. I was doubtful and skeptical when I heard of this but after seeing this video, I just couldn't help but grin. Seriously, this doesn't seem to be a normal MMO. It's... how do I put it... it's a multiplayer Elder Scrolls!

Man, I agree with you. Seriously, I'm impressed. They managed to keep the core essentials of the Elder Scrolls games in the modern era and still, it's like a modern Elder Scrolls games with other human players. I was doubtful and skeptical when I heard of this but after seeing this video, I just couldn't help but grin. Seriously, this doesn't seem to be a normal MMO. It's... how do I put it... it's a multiplayer Elder Scrolls!

Indeed, it does look like it has a lot of potential if it can get past the bugs that people have been experiencing in Beta. Certainly it will be the kind of MMO that most people will be able to relate to due to previous games, ease of play and just sheer fun to be had.

This looks great! I am a big fan of the TES lore, especially Skyrim, and I am looking forward to the next TES game. But I am not participating in beta for numerous reasons. Any rumors when will it come out of beta?

This looks great! I am a big fan of the TES lore, especially Skyrim, and I am looking forward to the next TES game. But I am not participating in beta for numerous reasons. Any rumors when will it come out of beta?

Judging by the bugs they've been encountering, I wouldn't be expecting it any time soon... It's more likely they'll be announcing another later stage of beta.

Back