The Last of Us' New Multiplayer Mode Revealed

That sounds pretty cool and it seems to give even more tension to an already tension high multiplayer that the game had, so i will definitely will try this.
...i just need to buy the game first.

I don't know how I feel about this... that said maybe it'll be like Bioshock's multiplayer? I hope so, because the game has been great thus far - I don't want it to get knocked because of this sort of nonsense. Well... we'll see won't we?

I didn't even know they were even considering multiplayer. I'm not complaining, I think this will be a great addition to an amazing game. I can't wait since I haven't played on my PS4 in so long.

I didn't even know they were even considering multiplayer. I'm not complaining, I think this will be a great addition to an amazing game. I can't wait since I haven't played on my PS4 in so long.

The game launched with multiplayer on it. This is just DLC for it adding a new mode. The multiplayer is brilliant, I played it for 40 hours in a week lol

This makes me want to play the game all the more. I am sort of surprised that they included a multi-player mode. I had not read any rumors that they would do anything outside of single player. That's cool that they call it "Interrogation Mode". It makes it all the more intriguing. This looks like it is the front runner for game of the year, eh?

Nice! Looking forward to that! I know my husband will enjoy it.

Back