The not serious, but serious gamer (Looking for a CoD Clan)

Dorotheo

From
California
Hi everyone!

I play CoD: Ghosts quite a lot and I feel like every game I get matched with, i'm always aligned with the little kids who swear non-stop, people who play their crappy music, and people who just go like 4-12 all the time!

I'm not the best gamer out there, but I try and I'd like it if I didn't have to worry about the UAV going in favor of the enemy team for what feels like the WHOLE GAME!

My GT is Dorotheo
My KD is a 1.5 (Hopefully to keep rising)

I don't really care if you're horrible, but please just do your best!
Don't need to be a real clan or anything , just some people who like to play CoD and who can be slightly serious!

I'm also from California (GMT -8) and i'm 20, so no douche-baggery on my part (biggest lie).

Hit me with a request and a message and let's get some games rolling and victories to be achieved!

hey!! you should come check us out. we're on alot just having fun playing ghosts. i know it sucks to play with randoms and lose lol :p you can come play with us and see what we're about!!

divineknightsclan.com

well I'm planning to buy Call of Duty: Ghosts very soon, so as soon as I do I'll come check that out...

Just wondering, what game modes do you primarily play? Also, do you trickshot/would you like to begin trickshotting?

hey!! you should come check us out. we're on alot just having fun playing ghosts. i know it sucks to play with randoms and lose lol :p you can come play with us and see what we're about!!

divineknightsclan.com

Sounds good. Just send me aa FR or i'll send you one and we'll get this rolling.

Come join Legion of Honor guys!

legionofhonorclan.com

Come join Legion of Honor - home to military veterans and mature gamers. Recruiting on all platforms.
Very fun and structured Clan/Community. Members assigned to active groups, with 2 group staff to operate it and lead it, and to organize them for designated practice days & times for competition.

For casual and competing players.

We support and provide organized groups/squads for
Battlefield 4
Titanfall
Call of Duty Ghosts
Minecraft

We support the 360, Xbox1, PS 4, and PC. We have groups for all for both USA and EU members.

Back