The Sims 4!

StacyDuh

From
Houston,TX
What is the Sims????

Play with life like never before in The Sims 4. Create new Sims with intelligence and emotion. Experience new intuitive creative tools to sculpt your Sims and build unique homes. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims, and bring your stories to life.

What is the Sims4????

The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create new Sims with intelligence and emotion. Experience all new intuitive and fun creative tools to sculpt your Sims and build unique homes. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims, and bring your stories to life.

When will The Sims 4 be available?

The Sims 4 will be available in 2014.

What platforms is The Sims 4 available on?

The Sims 4 will be available for PC.

Wow this is great. I've been a big sims fan and the series is one of the few games I play on the computer. I have nearly all the expansion and Stuff packs for Sims 3 as well as a ton of mods installed. I was starting to wonder if they would even consider producing the next game. Apperantly so!

I've been a fan of the Sims since it started. My sister and I would create competitions with the Sims to try to see who could do (X) first or if we had a 4 hour session who would make the most money by the end of the session. It was a lot of fun though she became a bit smarter than me and started winning those Sims competitions all the time.

With the Sims 3, I played it less but I did enjoy it while I played it. Its more of a filler, if I feel like I need something going on in the background while I'm studying for an exam or a certification or something. That's where the Sims comes into play. Its a really good aid and keeping yourself awake when you're reading over very dull stuff.

Of course, there's some fun with trying to achieve a bit of the challenges, but I never jumped right into the Sims points thing or trying to unlock every secret there is, but I expect Sims 4 aught to be pretty awesome if they keep following that formula that made it great.

So many memories with the sims! Played it since the original and I was about 8 years old! Loved the sims ever since. I watched the Sims 4 gameplay trailer and it looks pretty damn sweet I'm quite excited to see the new emotion system and all the new features it'll bring to the game series! Hopefully it lives up to the hype because I know so many people are looking forward to it in comparison to what the fan base would've been lets say 5 years ago. LITERALLY CAN'T WAIT :p

I stopped playing Sims games after sims2, I just grew out of it I guess.

It has been interesting to see how the Sims has developed over the past several years. I remember when the original one came out and all the excitement about it. Now it has come a long way since then.

I play Sims on the console since 1# on the Xbox.Sims 2 is my favorite.The being kidnap by aliens and returning to vomit green stuff up never gets old!I hope they bring Sims 4 to consoles.

I'm a big Sims fan. I skipped Sims 2, but played every other version. I picked up Sims 3 a few years back and binged played it for 2 weeks straight. Are any screen shots or trailers available for Sims 4 yet?

Back