Original Xbox The very first Xbox game you've ever finished?

deathbyprayer

I don't have a huge variety of games in my library, so I've finished almost all of them. But the first game I've finished on my Xbox is Splinter Cell, I can't count how many hours I've wasted playing that game and the finale' was hard as a rock.

I started with Splinter Cell and played it until I couldn't stand the game anymore. When you are first starting out that is generally what happens. Happily they came out with more games!

I loved Splitercell but the game was just too hard for me so eventually I gave up on it. I really loved GTA San Andreas. The very first game that I had the opportunity to finish on my Xbox was the Star Wars game that it came with. To me that game was really fun and I completed in less than a week.

My first game was Mass Effect - the first one. I got my Xbox a bit later than my friends and the first game I got was Mass Effect. That game was so good too. After finishing it, I immediately went to get the other ones.

Splinter Cell was the game for me and I played and played it until I couldn't stand it anymore. Thank goodness they have other games or I would still be going at it.

The very first Xbox game that I have ever finished was Halo: Combat evolved. One Christmas morning, my brother and I woke and unwrapped out Xbox and immediately started playing Halo and beat it by the next evening. One of the best games I have ever played, hands down.

Mine was Desert Storm, awesome series apart from that crappy FPS one they did(on 360 i think), wow was that bad. Wish they were still coming out with the original ones thou.

The very first Xbox game that I have ever finished was Halo: Combat evolved. One Christmas morning, my brother and I woke and unwrapped out Xbox and immediately started playing Halo and beat it by the next evening. One of the best games I have ever played, hands down.
Halo: Combat Evolved was the first and one of the best games I've completed too. I loved the snow level. By far the best level on that game and top 2 on all Halo games imo. I hated the flood, my god that level used to scare the hell out of me and I never played it in the dark haha.

Back