Xbox One The Witcher 3 Delayed to February 2015

The official reason is that it will not be good enough if released in 2014. That partly justifies the delay as not many would be ready to play game that is not good. But I am sure that many fans of the game will be disappointed and will hate waiting for another year for the game to be released.

The official reason is that it will not be good enough if released in 2014. That partly justifies the delay as not many would be ready to play game that is not good. But I am sure that many fans of the game will be disappointed and will hate waiting for another year for the game to be released.

Makes me think that this is just a marketing scam to get people excited for the game. Well I'm disappointed as well.

Well I'm not really expecting that game to be released any time soon. So this is just okay with me.

Nah, not worried. If it's got to be delayed, might as well. Rather play a well-polished game than a not-so-well-polished game.

Not too concerned with this. I've yet to play the Witcher games so there's a lot of time. Plus, I got other games to play so it's no worry for me.

Not too concerned with this. I've yet to play the Witcher games so there's a lot of time. Plus, I got other games to play so it's no worry for me.

Same here. There's probably something they need to do to make this game a really awesome one. After all, it's the finale so might as well polish it up and make sure that when it's out, it's gonna be THE game for the fans.

Actually I thought the window was for 2015-2016 anyway.

That was the window for Cyberpunk 2077 which they're probably doing concurrently with The Witcher 3. Plus managing GOG.com and trying to get other publishers on board with DRM free distribution, they've got a full plate.

That was the window for Cyberpunk 2077 which they're probably doing concurrently with The Witcher 3. Plus managing GOG.com and trying to get other publishers on board with DRM free distribution, they've got a full plate.

Yeah, guess you're right. I forgot that they manage GOG.com as well, so there's a lot they need to do.

I know man. It will take a while to see something good from them. I was so excited about Cyberpunk but they keep on changing the dates.

Oh yeah, right. GOG.com and maintaining the DRM-free policy... quite a mouthful to deal with in this day and age.

Oh yeah, right. GOG.com and maintaining the DRM-free policy... quite a mouthful to deal with in this day and age.

Quite a mouthful that's for sure. Well I hope that they have something else in store for us aside from the witcher.

Quite a mouthful that's for sure. Well I hope that they have something else in store for us aside from the witcher.

GOG.com is what they have for us now. Their next game is The Witcher 3 and then Cyberpunk 2077 so we're gonna have quite a wait for this.

GOG.com is what they have for us now. Their next game is The Witcher 3 and then Cyberpunk 2077 so we're gonna have quite a wait for this.

Yeah, that's something worth waiting for. I think I'm going to get both.

Thats kinda bad news, the witcher 2 was an excellent game I liked it , so the witcher 2 will build on an excellent legacy

Back