The Xbox LIVE Spring Sale - March 26 until April 1

Haze

Former Moderator
From
Australia
Hey guys. Here is the list for the upcoming Xbox Live Spring Sale. Remember, this sale starts March 26 and ends April 1.

Also, on April 1st, there will be another set of offers that will be good that one day only!

21jvyio.jpg

Source: http://majornelson.com/2013/03/22/xbox-live-spring-sale-2013-starts-march-26th/

That's awesome, I guess I'll take advantage and finally play The Walking Dead, I've been ignoring it for way too long.
Thanks for sharing!

image_298878_thumb_wide300.jpg

Its that time again! Xbox Live Marketplace has a tons of huge deals for this year's 2013 spring sale. Major Nelson's blog has a list of all the games that go on sale including the percentage difference in savings.

It’s Spring (at least in the Northern Hemisphere) and the Xbox LIVE Marketplace team sent me this list of upcoming sales to share with you as a heads up on a big sale starting next week.
The following list of Xbox LIVE Content that will be on sale starting Tuesday, March 26 2013 until
Monday, April 1 2013 for both Xbox LIVE Gold and Free members.

Then on April 1st, we’ll have another set of offers that will be good that one day only (yes, I’ll have a blog post up about it). Until then, below is a preview of the offers coming next week. I put the data in an Excel Web app spreadsheet so you can sort the list anyway you’d like.

Some more notable games for sale are Hit Man Blood Money for $10, walking dead episodes for half price, skyrim downloadable content for half off, and much more. To see the full list go to the major nelson blog post linked in the via line below.

Via: Major Nelson's Blog

It's a good sale but I'm not the only one that feels that Microsoft's sales are usually very lacking when compared to Steam and Sony's (if you have PS+)? (Though any sale is lacking compared to a Steam sale, but yeah).

I say, though, The Walking Dead at that price is a must. Great game, Telltale Games really did excellently with The Walking Dead franchise.

I agree with you there mate. I don't do PC gaming but I have heard of their sales being pretty darn good. PS Plus is great too. I mean free games for members and not just any free games but usually good games too. Xbox's recent Ultimate Game Sale was good too but overall their sales aren't nearly as good as both PS+ and Steam.

Thanks for reminding me about these! I would have completely missed the sale without this. Well, I'm to go look around, and see what I can find. Thanks for sharing!

Back